The profiles of graduates of the Undergraduate Physics Study Program are: a) Teachers / Scientists, b) Educators, c) Physical Medicine, d) Industrial Physicists, e) Managers, f) Entrepreneurs, g) Bureaucrats.
- Researchers / Scientists: Researchers are able to carry out research and development of physics-based research topics
- Educators: educators are able to carry out teaching and transfer of knowledge to relevant stakeholders
- Medical physicist: become a practitioner in medical fly-based medical physics, including medical signal translators, medical instrumentation consultants and analysts and medical equipment operators
- Manager: to be a reliable leader in the work community, both subordinates and superiors
- Entrepreneur: become a reliable entrepreneur
- Bureaucrats: become government employees and TNI / Polri